We are finally back in the land of internet. We’ve spent the past few weeks in the Black Hills of South Dakota, Devils Tower, Yellowstone and Glacier National Park. It has been beautiful and nice to be “off grid” for a little while, but we’re now visiting family in Helena, MT (with Wi-Fi) and I can update you on our adventures! Stay tuned…
Friday, July 19, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Stop Vicksburg, MS
From the Ozarks we drove to Pelatachie, MS to camp at Jellystone Park. We had a great time swimming in the pool, sliding, and playing in th...
-
Today we drove back across the border to Georgia to visit Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park where we learned about the bat...
-
We have affectionately named the Wisconsin Dells the Myrtle Beach of the Midwest. There is every activity, amusement park, and themed resta...
-
When Dave says “I have a crazy idea” I brace myself a little. They usually work out, but definitely push me outside my comfort zone. His id...
No comments:
Post a Comment