We have affectionately named the Wisconsin Dells the Myrtle Beach of the Midwest. There is every activity, amusement park, and themed restaurant you could imagine all along the Wisconsin River. We joined the excitement on Saturday and visited Noah’s Ark, America’s largest water park. We were there from open to close…9 hours! The kids had a blast and I’m so glad we got to spend the day together doing something so fun!
Annabelle loves the “lazy liver” as she calls it
Liam was a little scared to go on this ride, but we kept encouraging him that it would be fun and that we would be with him. As soon as we got on the ride he said “This is fun! I told you Mom.” I died laughing…this kid.
Caleb, Josh and I rode Black Anaconda which is the longest water coaster in the US. It was long and really fun!
This was the littles favorite. It’s the park’s newest ride and has lights and music inside the ride!
The Stringray was one of the boys and my favorite rides. It was so unique!
We ate our way through the park…Dole whip, funnel cakes, and bacon chili cheese fries.
Dave keeps trying to tell me his new bathing suit is red…I’ll let you decide. 😂














So cool of you to color coordinate your swimwear! 😉😂
ReplyDelete