Saturday, June 22, 2024

 We picked up the boys from camp this morning. I’m so glad to have our family of 6 back together again. They had an awesome week and we loved hearing about their time. 




Back with my boys! And yes, that pink bag behind Caleb is a their laundry from the week. I’m super grateful this campground has free laundry facilities! 

After we picked up the boys we headed to Chester Frost Campground in Chattanooga, Tennessee. It’s a large campground with small sites. The downside is the heat, but we look out on water. Also, the playgrounds, beach, free laundry, showers, and deer wandering around are really nice. Although I heartily disagree when Caleb tried to tell me we were basically glamping. Um, no. 


Pretty clouds on our drive 



Playing “shop” at the playground 


Camping with deer 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Stop Vicksburg, MS

 From the Ozarks we drove to Pelatachie, MS to camp at Jellystone Park. We had a great time swimming in the pool, sliding, and playing in th...